Learn To Earn Workshop
Hi, I'm Mevonnie. Let me show you how to earn increasing income in US dollars and/or our local Jamaican currency.
Are you stuck in a 9 to 5 position?
Are you a skilled worker who is having difficulty securing your next job?
Did you know that you can earn a decent income in the new “gig economy”?
Did you know that you can turn the skills you take for granted into a lifelong lucrative business?
If your answer is “YES”, why are you still procrastinating?
ANSWER = FEAR
You are afraid of failure.
You are afraid of success.
You are afraid of competition.
You are afraid of taking the first step.
You are afraid of under-qualification.
You are afraid of charging for your work.
You are afraid of the financial uncertainty.
You are afraid that your friends will resent you for leaving them behind.
You are afraid of what people will think if you don’t work with a “big company”.
In my experience as a secretary/manager/business owner, fear is your greatest enemy. Your fear is your largest obstruction. If you would like to learn how to clear a path of unobstructed progress toward making your passion a reality, join me.
This workshop runs for one to two days depending on how fast you progress. I have only one rule – do not worry about your fears. I’ll guide you through the action steps you need to take to get started. With hands-on, step-by-step guidance and ongoing one-on-one support, together we will jumpstart your ability to become your own boss.
Here’s are some of the points we will cover together:
1. Finding profitable ideas.
2. Dissecting your resume and your skills.
3. Focusing on your specialty.
4. Improving your internet skills.
5. Creating platforms.
6. Preparation and submission of gigs.
7. Marketing your gigs.
8. Client retention.
1. You will need a computer or laptop with internet access OR access to one.
2. Good command of the English language.
3. The ability to follow instructions properly.
4. Must have a proper address or access to one for a Payoneer card.
5. Certain writing and designing tools and accessories.
6. Bring your resume and any other qualifications.
The most important part of any task is starting. If you cannot get motivated in the beginning, you will find motivation after you have started.
The cost of the workshop is US$40.
Payment options include Paypal, BNS or JN Bank.
If you would like further information or wish to join my workshop, please fill out the contact form below: